Thursday, October 26, 2006

Do a u-turn on the roundabout?!

Blimey. I’ve bid on a sat nav now! Yes I’m talking about eBay of course. So I have bids on two lenses and a satellite navigation system for the car. To be honest though (here comes the justification speech, you might want to take notes…) lenses are HUGELY expensive and if I can get them so much cheaper it can only benefit my photography, and indeed, increase the amount of photos that I am able to successfully take. And even my partner thinks sat navs’ are a good idea – although I think she meant in a general sense rather than in a ‘let’s go about and spend over a hundred quid on one’ sense.
I worry a lot about this foot-wide materialistic streak that runs through me like Blackpool through rock. I sometimes wonder when is enough enough? I always seem to be buying stuff. Always. Not a week will pass without more STUFF making itself right at home in SE26. So anyway, that will keep my id chewing away for the next couple of hours…

I’m really looking forward to this weekend. The car only has a tape player, so we’ll be dragging the oldies out… Salt n’ Pepa (Spinderalla hold it up one time!), early Madonna, maybe some Stones… driving along, bellowing out the hits…

This evening is a Steelers do’ in Comptons. I might pop along for a social half but there’s so much still to do before we go away for the weekend that I can’t have a late one…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home